Center for Victims
- A community-based 501 (C)(3), comprehensive crime victim and witness assistance agency;
- A state-designated rape crisis center providing specialized sexual assault services to women, men, and children;
- An organization that provides specialized domestic violence services to women and their children;
- A state-recognized community mediation center; and
- An organization that provides critical services to men, women, and children who are victims of all forms of violence, crime and conflict.
- Break the cycle of violence in our community;
- Establish a complete continuum of care for adults and children who are victims of any type of crime;
- Ensure that victims of all crimes have immediate access and information regarding available rights and services;
- Ensure that the criminal justice system supports and protects victims of all forms of violence and crime;
- Be the forefront resource for non-violent approaches to resolving conflict; and
- Remain a regional and national leader among victim service agencies.